Terms and Conditions
Current as of 1st April 2016
Bamarang Bush Retreat will not be held responsible for loss of booking where there is a breach of T&Cs or in the event of natural disaster. GST will be added to all prices quoted.
Minimum Stay Policy
- 2 night minimum.
- 3 night minimum on a long weekend.
Bookings & Payment
- Unless a deposit has been received, we reserve the right to reissue the booking to a third party.
- The required deposit will be sent to you and must be paid for confirmation.
- 50 % of the remaining balance is to be paid 60 days prior to booking date; remaining 50% is paid 30 days prior to booking date and is non-refundable or transferable in the event of a cancellation
- Payment can be made with cash or electronic funds transfer (EFT).
- We require a security bond 7 days prior to your arrival which will be returned after check-out, granted the ‘Guest Responsibilities have been adhere to and there is no damage/breakages to property
- EFT Bank details will be sent to you via email upon booking. IMPORTANT: INCLUDE NAME AND BOOKING DATE WITH EACH PAYMENT.
- For social functions, the mudbrick houses will be charged from $1500 per night.
- The retreat is available for weddings packages including accommodation and ceremony/reception venues at Bamarang. Due to the intensive use of utilities and services, wedding prices start at $2500 per night.
- All guests must abide by the ‘Guest Responsibilities’ available in the visitor guide handbook available upon check-in.
Pets are no longer alound at Bamarang Bush Retreat.
Bamarang Bush Retreat caters for large groups and planned retreats. As a result, Bamarang is booked out well in advance and late cancellations are difficult to fill, therefore all deposits are non-refundable and if cancellation is within 30 days of booking 50% of total booking is non-refundable or transferable.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or clarifications regarding any of the above information.