Terms and Conditions
Current as of 1st April 2016
Bamarang Bush Retreat offers a continuous rate all year. No peak tariffs are applied.
Bamarang Bush Retreat will not be held responsible for loss of booking where there is a breach of T&Cs or in the event of natural disaster.
Minimum Stay Policy
- 2 night minimum.
- 3 night minimum on a long weekend.
Bookings & Payment
- Unless a deposit has been received, we reserve the right to reissue the booking to a third party.
- The required deposit will be sent to you and must be paid for confirmation.
- Balance of payment to be paid 21 days prior to check in date.
- Payment can be made with cash or electronic funds transfer (EFT).
- EFT bank details will be sent to you via email upon booking. IMPORTANT: INCLUDE NAME AND BOOKING DATE WITH EACH PAYMENT.
- For social functions, the mudbrick houses will be charged from $1500 per night.
- The retreat is available for weddings packages including accommodation and ceremony/reception venues at Bamarang. Due to the intensive use of utilities and services, weddings start at $1750 per night.
- All guests must abide by the ‘Guest Responsibilities’ available in the visitor guide handbook available upon check-in.
- Well-behaved pets are permitted however please keep pets off furniture, out of bedrooms and clean up after your pet or a cleaning fee may apply.
Bamarang Bush Retreat caters for large groups and planned retreats. As a result, Bamarang is booked out well in advance and late cancellations are difficult to fill, therefore all deposits are non-refundable.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or clarifications regarding any of the above information.